There are two vaccines again this year
- 65 years and older by 31 March 2021
- Over 18 years and under 65 years by 31 March 2021 - eligible patients only
- 50 - 64 years Vaccinations will NOT be until November and December 2020
Please ensure you book into the correct clinic.
Due to COVID19 we would appreciate your cooperation to keep you, our patients and staff safe. The following measures will be in place.
- Please only bring essential items with you - your keys and a mask.
- Weather permitting please leave your coat in your car.
- Remember to wear your mask at all times when on Surgery premises.
- We will be operating a one way system.
- You will enter through the front door as usual where you will be checked in and asked to sanitise your hands and to ensure your clothing is adjusted so the clinician can access your arm. You will then exit through the side fire exit door.
- Markers will be placed on the floor every 2 meters so that you can maintain social distancing.
- If you are unwell or decide not to have your vaccination please remember to cancel the appointment so another patient can be seen.
Please bear with us as this is the first time we have needed to operate a flu clinic under these conditions.
Please contact reception to arrange your appointment.