2017/18 Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
We are now taking bookings for flu vaccinations. Call reception to book and check eligibility.
GROUPS CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE FOR THE FLU VACCINATION ARE:
· Patients aged 65 years and over
· Patients with heart, kidney, liver, spleen or neurological disease
· Patients with diabetes
· Patients with asthma (on inhaled steroids)
· Patients with COPD
· Immunocompromised patients
· Pregnant women
· Patients in long-stay residential homes
2017/18 Childhood Nasal Flu Immunisation
Children aged two, three or four who were born between 01/09/2012 and 31/08/2015 (but not aged less than two, or aged five or over, at the time the vaccine is given).
2017/18 Shingles Vaccinations
Please contact reception to book after checking your eligibility.
Aged 70 years?
Plus anyone in their 70's who was born after 1st September 1942 and has not yet had the vaccine.
Aged 78 years?
Plus anyone aged 79 years old who has missed out on the vaccine, but not if you are now 80 years or older.